I have gotten extremely neglectful in posting to this blog. My only "excuse" is the busy life of a toddler and trying to keep up. Kind of ironic given this is a blog to keep family and friends current on the life of the busy toddler.
I am in the process of reevaluating how pictures and updates are done (ie: blog, facebook, mass email, etc.) and need your help. For those of you out there that continue to check back, hoping for a new post, please make a quick comment to let me know. I plan to either get better at posting or move to a new forum. Either way, I don't want to lose contact with anyone in the transition.
In the meantime, life is busy but so much fun...
Kim
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awe yeah. Life must be busy with lil Natalie! The blog is just nice for family out here, in cali, to see her growing up through pictures! :] Lemme know if you move to a different forum!
Hi Kim and Shaun!
I check your blog every so often but prefer getting emails with pictures just cuz otherwise i forget to check your blog!!
Andrea
Hey Kim-
I accidentally used my dad's email address when I posted that comment - oops!
Andrea
I vote you keep this up, I don't get nearly enough pics of Nat on FB!!
Post a Comment